Honeymoons are all about spending some quality time with each other right after the hustle bustle of the wedding. Well if you are looking for the perfect place to visit for your honeymoon, then Mussoorie is a very nice option. If you and your partner simply love to enjoy the beauty of the hills, then there is really no place better than Mussoorie.
When it comes to finding accommodation, there are numerous hotels in Mussoorie India which will be ideal for a stay for honeymoon couples. And once you are at the hill station you can set about to explore the place, hand in hand, getting to know each other better. Want to know which are the must visit places for honeymooners? Here’s a list:
- Mussoorie is all about enjoying a lovely walk and what better way to get to know each other than taking long walks. The camel back road is one of the most famous walking routes of the hill station. You can stroll about in this calm road while enjoying the inherent beauty of this hill station. It is also believed that the first house of Mussoorie was built somewhere on this road. Replete with a serenity that is ideal for honeymooners, this is an activity that you have to try out in Mussoorie.
- There is a different kind of fun enjoying beauty together and in order to do so you have to visit some of the important viewpoints of this city. The most interesting one happens to be the one in Gun Hill. This view point can be reached either with the help of the ropeway or you can trek up to it. It is the second highest view point of Mussoorie and the view of the Doon Valley that it offers is surely something worth taking a look at least once. It is said that this place gets its unique name from the fact that cannons used to be fired from here to mark time in the bygone days!
- Lake Mist is another excellent option for honeymooners. This is located very near the Kempty Falls, one of the most famous waterfalls in Mussoorie. This lake is quiet, serene and not frequented by people much, making it the ideal place to sit and have a conversation with a loved one while enjoying the calmness of the waters of the lake and the surrounding forests.
- Well, if you and your spouse are both interested in wildlife, then book a car from your hotel rooms in Mussoorie and head out to the Benog Wildlife Sanctuary. There are various rare species of birds and animals that are unique to this area here and hence you will definitely have a fun time exploring this place.
- And finally take a walk with your loved one to the Cloud’s End which is believed to be the end point of Mussoorie, to enjoy a walk in the clouds and revel the beauty of the mountains.
So, when it comes to celebrating your love with the natural beauty of the hills, Mussoorie is the perfect place to visit.